How the Bookies See it:
- Winner: Crystal Palace 11/10, Draw 23/10, West Ham 12/5 – Ladbrokes
- Both Teams to Score: Yes 8/13, No 6/5 – Paddy Power
- Match Result and Both Teams to Score: Crystal Palace 3/1, Draw 3/1, West Ham 9/2 – William Hill
- Crystal Palace are currently on 11 points after winning three, drawing two and losing two matches. Their last four Premier League matches have seen them beat Middlesbrough, Stoke and Sunderland, as well as draw with Everton on the 30th of September. Palace have scored 11 goals from the 7 Premier League games that they have plated thus far, for a goal average of 1.57 per game. They have conceded 8 goals, which is an average of 1.14 per game.
- West Ham have only won one of their Premier League matches this season, drawing one and losing the other five, giving them just 4 points. That draw was achieved in their most recent match against Middlesbrough, but that is accompanied by four Premier League losses in a row, so the Hammers still need to do a lot more to turn things around. West Ham have scored 8 goals from 7 Premier League games, for a goal average of 1.14 per game. They have conceded 17 goals, which is an average of 2.42 per game.
Crystal Palace are enjoying a very good run of results, and will be looking to extend their sequence of five Premiership matches without a loss to six. West Ham, by comparison, come here with just their home draw against Middlesbrough to lift their spirits, and have lost their last four Premier League away games – a sequence that could also be extended this weekend.
Whilst both teams are missing several key players, Palace won’t have to change the line-up they had against Everton too much, and the home side should still have a definite advantage over the visitors. We expect a score line of 2-1 or thereabouts, and we will therefore tip Crystal Palace to emerge as the winners.
- Sports.net’s top tip: Crystal Palace to win – 11/10 with Ladbrokes
*Please note that odds may fluctuate in the run-up to kick-off.