How the Bookies See it:
- Winner: Man Utd 7/10, Draw 3/1, Crystal Palace 17/4 - Bet365
- First Goalscorer: Zlatan Ibrahimovic 4/1, Marcus Rashford 5/1, Wayne Rooney 5/1 - Sky Bet
- Both Teams to Score: Yes 8/11, No 1/10 - BetVictor
- Correct Score: Man Utd 1-0 7/1, Draw 1-1 7/1, Man Utd 2-0 8/1 - BetVictor
- An 89th-minute goal from Fraizer Campbell rescued a 3-3 draw for Crystal Palace at Hull City on Saturday and left the Eagles 15th in the table, three points above the relegation zone. They had previously beaten Southampton 3-0 and, a week earlier, lost 5-4 to Swansea City in one of the most dramatic games of recent years.
- United are unbeaten in six Premier League matches and produced an impressive performance on Sunday to defeat Tottenham Hotspur 1-0. They are currently sixth in the standings, three points adrift of Spurs, and have never lost to Crystal Palace in the Premier League.
The corresponding fixture last season finished as a goalless stalemate, but a repeat scoreline appears very unlikely and fans will be expecting a flood of goals. Palace’s defence is among the worst in the division but they do carry an attacking threat, with Christian Benteke on eight goals for the season and Wilfried Zaha, fresh from his superb solo effort against Hull, a 5/1 shot with Bet365 to score anytime against his former club.
While Palace should pose plenty of problems for United, Jose Mourinho will be confident that his men can come out on top and build on an encouraging victory over Spurs. Henrikh Mkhitaryan, the match-winner on Sunday, will be missing due to injury, but Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Anthony Martial and Ander Herrera are all in decent form. It may not be plain sailing for United against a dangerous Palace side, but they should prove too strong and odds of 13/5 on an away win with both teams to score look well worth taking.
- Sports.net’s top tip: Man Utd to win and both teams to score - 13/5 at Bet365
*Please note, odds may fluctuate.