Manchester United v Bournemouth - Saturday’s early kick off sees Bournemouth go in search of their first win since December, however, achieving this victory will certainly not be easy, especially against a Manchester United side fresh from last week’s EFL Cup final triumph. Don’t expect anything other than a home win as Jose Mourinho’s men continue their push for a place in the top four.
- Winner: Manchester United 1/4, Draw 11/2, Bournemouth 14/1 - Betfred
- Top Tip: Manchester United to win to nil - Evans - BetVictor
Leicester City v Hull City - Leicester’s win over Liverpool saw the Foxes pick up their first three points of 2017 in their first game since parting company with Claudio Ranieri. Now, under the guidance of Craig Shakespeare, the reigning Premier League champions face a real relegation scrap against Hull City, a team re-energised following the appointment of Marco Silva. Home advantage could prove vital in this battle at the bottom.
- Winner: Leicester City 9/10, Draw 11/4, Hull City 10/3 - Betfred
- Top Tip: Leicester City to win and BTTS - 3/1 - Bet365
Stoke City v Middlesbrough - Following last week’s defeat to Crystal Palace, Boro slipped to 17th in the table and now sit outside the relegation zone on goal difference alone. Another tricky task awaits Aitor Karanka’s side, as a trip to the Bet365 Stadium beckons. With just one away win all season for the men from the Riverside, and just eight goals scored on the road, all signs point to a victory for the Potters.
- Winner: Stoke City Evens, Draw 9/4, Middlesbrough 7/2 - BetVictor
- Top Tip: Stoke/Stoke in the Half Time/Full Time market - 12/5 - Coral
Swansea City v Burnley - The Swans have found renewed vigour following the appointment of Paul Clement. The Premier League’s sole Welsh representatives looked dead and buried at Christmas, but a spirited fight back now sees them two points clear of the drop. An eighth league win of the season should be on the cards this weekend, as Burnley, a team who have picked up just two points away from home all season, travel to the Liberty Stadium.
- Winner: Swansea City 21/20, Draw 5/2, Burnley 3/1 - Betfred
- Top Tip: Swansea City to win 2-1 - 17/2 - Bet365
Watford v Southampton - Results have started to improve for Walter Mazzarri’s men following a festive period that provided little in the way of cheer. The Hornets will hope this form can continue as they welcome a Southampton side who were cruelly beaten at Wembley in the EFL Cup final last Sunday. However, with both sides seemingly safe in mid-table, an honourable draw could well be the final outcome.
- Winner: Southampton 5/4, Draw 11/5, Watford 23/10 - William Hill
- Top Tip: Draw - 12/5 - Betfred
West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace - The Baggies have been punching well above their weight this season, racking up 11 wins from 26 games, form which has led some supporters in the Midlands to start dreaming of European football next season. This weekend sees Tony Pulis’ side host Crystal Palace, a side whose performances have been somewhat erratic following the appointment of Sam Allardyce. The away side will be lucky to leave with a point, but fortune could well be on their side this time out.
- Winner: West Brom 11/10, Draw 9/4, Crystal Palace 13/5 - Bet365
- Top Tip: Gareth McAuley to score anytime - 7/1 - BetVictor
Liverpool v Arsenal - Following talk of a first title in 27 years, the wheels appear to have fallen off Liverpool’s season. A woeful Monday night defeat to Leicester led manager Jurgen Klopp to claim that some members of his first team were now playing for their futures. There is similar unrest at the Emirates, where Arsenal fans remain split on whether Arsene Wenger is the right man to lead the Gunners back to glory. If history is anything to go by this game promises to be a real cracker, with plenty of goals at both ends.
- Winner: Liverpool 11/10, Draw 13/5, Arsenal 11/4 - Bet365
- Top Tip: Liverpool to win 3-2 - 25/1 - Bet365
Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Sunday sees a meeting between two teams who are sitting pretty in the form table. Spurs have suffered just one defeat since mid-December, while Everton are unbeaten since the latter stages of 2016. With both sides on the up, this could be a tough game to call, but be sure that Messrs Kane and Lukaku will have a say in the outcome.
- Winner: Tottenham 4/6, Draw 29/10, Everton 4/1 - Paddy Power
- Top Tip: Romelu Lukaku to score first - 5/1 - Coral
Sunderland v Manchester City - The Stadium of Light has proved to be a very difficult place to visit in the past for Manchester City, however, that ghost seems to have been put firmly to bed. City have triumphed in seven of their last eight meetings with the Black Cats, and there should be no issues this weekend either. Expect a comfortable win for Pep Guardiola’s side.
- Winner: Manchester City 3/10, Draw 9/2, Sunderland 8/1 - Sky Bet
- Top Tip: Manchester City to win 3-0 - 17/2 - Bet365
West Ham United v Chelsea - Following their win over Swansea, Chelsea moved ever closer to capturing their second title in three years. The Blues visit the London Stadium this Monday, a ground on which Antonio Conte’s side lost an EFL Cup tie 2-1 earlier in the season. There should be no such mistakes this time around, though, as Chelsea aim to recapture the Premier League trophy as quickly as possible.
- Winner: Chelsea 8/13, Draw 3/1, West Ham 17/4 - Sky Bet
- Top Tip: Diego Costa to score first - 10/3 - Ladbrokes
*Please note, odds may fluctuate.