- Chelsea - Chelsea will be aiming to overhaul Arsenal’s record of most consecutive Premier League victories when they travel to White Hart Lane this Wednesday. The Blues have notched up 13 straight wins, an impressive run that followed a heavy 3-0 defeat to the Gunners in September. Expect Chelsea to sneak this one and finish the week eight points clear at the top of the table - Chelsea to win: 17/10 William Hill
- Real Madrid - Spanish sides may be enjoying a well-deserved winter break, but the Copa del Rey is still in full flow. La Liga leaders Real Madrid will be looking to assert their dominance in their first leg against Sevilla, with a win to nil looking the most tempting - Real Madrid to win to nil: 19/10 BetVictor
- Doncaster Rovers/Portsmouth - Following seven wins in ten games, Doncaster have clawed their way to the summit of the League Two table at the expense of rivals Plymouth and Carlisle. However, a midweek visit from fourth-place Portsmouth could prove difficult, especially given the former Premier League side’s excellent defensive record this term - Draw: 12/5 BetVictor
- Manchester City - The first game of this season’s FA Cup third round sees Manchester City travel to West Ham. Pep Guardiola may opt to rest a number of his regular starting XI, but expect the Citizens to overpower the Hammers and progress at the first time of asking - Manchester City to win: 7/10 William Hill
- Hibernian - Last season’s Scottish Cup winners will be looking to put some daylight between themselves and Dundee United in the race to escape from the Scottish Championship. Both teams are able to boast incredibly tight defensive records, but expect Hibs to scrape through a very tight affair at Easter Road - Hibernian to win: 5/6 Ladbrokes
- Estimated Odds: 66/1 (Based on 5 fold odds from William Hill)
*Please note, odds may fluctuate.