How the Bookies See It:
- Rally Argentina Winner: Ogier 2/1, Neuville 9/4, Meeke 5/2. Latvala 4/1 - 32Red
Previous WRC Rally Argentina Podiums:
- 2016: 1st Hayden Paddon, 2nd Sebastien Ogier, 3rd Andreas Mikkelsen
- 2015: 1st Kris Meeke, 2nd Mads Ostberg, 3rd Elfyn Evans
- 2014: 1st Jari-Matti Latvala, 2nd Sebastien Ogier, 3rd Kris Meeke
Punters are likely to look favourably towards Meeke, Neuville and Ogier in this event. Hyundai’s Thierry Neuville has shown promise so far this season; after a bumpy start the Belgian managed to grab third place in Mexico and first in Corsica. M-Sport driver Sebastien Ogier is expected to do well in Argentina, despite his lack of previous success on the course. The opportunity to add another notch to his steering wheel will surely drive the Frenchman on this weekend.
Of course, Kris Meeke is also one to watch. After a year of testing in the new Citroen C3 WRC, there’s no denying that the manufacturer has endured a tough start to the 2017 season. However, given Meeke’s victory in Mexico this year, combined with his Argentina win in 2015, the Northern Irishman is definitely in the running for a podium finish here.
- Sports.net Top Tip: Sebastien Ogier to take his first victory in Argentina at 2/1 with 32Red
*Please note, odds may fluctuate.