- Norwich City - The Canaries may have had their feathers ruffled recently, but three straight wins have seen the Carrow Road outfit propel themselves back into the playoff picture. Expect Alex Neil’s team to grab another three points against a Wigan Athletic side who are floundering in the Championship drop zone - Norwich City to win: 7/5 William Hill
- MK Dons - Robbie Neilson has overseen something of a revival at Stadium MK since his appointment in November 2016. The Dons are currently on a five game unbeaten run, and even held third-place Bolton to a 1-1 draw on Saturday. Another positive result in midweek is entirely possible, especially against an Oldham side who are stuttering at the wrong end of the League One table - MK Dons to win: 20/17 Sky Bet
- Derby County - The Rams were denied a famous FA Cup win over Leicester City after Wes Morgan’s late header earned the Foxes a replay. However, given the upheaval and threat of relegation currently engulfing the reigning Premier League champions, Steve MccLaren's side might fancy their chances at the King Power - Derby County to win: 4/1 Bet365
- Nice/Saint-Etienne - Two of Ligue 1’s tightest defences meet on the south coast, as third-place Nice face fifth-place Saint-Etienne. Both sides have had their fair share of draws this season and another closely fought contest could be on the cards this Wednesday, potentially featuring very few goals - Draw: 5/2 Betfred
- Napoli - Napoli’s hopes of catching Juventus at the top of the Serie A table might be fading, but Partenopei remain rampant in Italy’s top tier. The side from Naples recorded a 7-1 victory over Bologna last time out and will be aiming to replicate that against a Genoa team who are winless in seven - Napoli to win: 3/10 William Hill
- Sheffield Wednesday - The Owls currently find themselves clinging on to their place in the Championship playoffs, but could drop to seventh by the time they take to the field. However, with the Hillsborough crowd in fine voice, a win over Gianfranco Zola’s faltering Birmingham City side looks all but certain - Sheffield Wednesday to win: 4/5 William Hill
Estimated Odds: 143/1 (Based on 6 fold odds from BetVictor)
*Please note, odds may fluctuate.