Celebrate the final day of the working week with Sports.net’s #FreebieFriday giveaway. Each week, you have the chance to win a mystery prize that will leave you feeling like a gold medal winner.
If you would like to get your hands on one of the mystery prizes, follow these simple instructions to enter:
To enter via Twitter
- ‘Follow’ Sports.net
- ‘Retweet’ the #FreebieFriday Giveaway post.
To enter via Facebook:
- ‘Like’ Sports.net’s page.
- ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ the #FreebieFriday Giveaway post.
The competition will open this Friday from 8am to 5pm. Entries made after this time will not be counted.
Sports.net's #FreebieFriday Giveaway Winners
Greig Spencer (Week 4 - 11/08/17)
Greig was excited to be named as the fourth winner of Sports.net's #FreebieFriday Giveaway: "I'm so happy to be picked as one of Sports.net's winners for a mystery prize! I can't wait to see what I've won."
Shona Mackie (Week 3 - 04/08/17)
Shona was the third winner of Sports.net's #FreebieFriday Giveaway and was overjoyed to receive her Team GB sportswear: "Amazed to be the fantastic lucky winner. It feels so great to win with the amazing Sports.net!"
James Nigh (Week 2 - 28/07/17)
James was the second winner of Sports.net's #FreebieFriday Giveaway and was thrilled to receive his Team GB sportswear: "It feels great to win with Sports.net."
David Hughes (Week 1 - 21/07/17)
David was the first winner of Sports.net's #FreebieFriday Giveaway and was delighted to get his hands on a Team GB polo shirt: “It feels fantastic to be a lucky winner.”
Previous Sports.net Competition Winners
FitBit Blaze Competition (1st Place) - Ruth Wollerton
Ruth Wollerton was the winner of the August 2016 competition to win a FitBit Blaze.
FitBit Blaze Competition (2nd Place) - Mark Scott
Mark Scott claimed the second prize (a large sports goody bag) in Sports.net's FitBit Blaze Competition.
FitBit Blaze Competition (3rd Place) - Jim Radford
Jim Radford claimed the third prize (a small sports goody bag) in Sports.net's FitBit Blaze Competition.
Euro 2016 Goodie Bag - Zion Williams
Zion Williams was the winner of the June 2016 competition to win a Euro 2016 goodie bag.
Euro 2016 Football - Cathy James
Cathy James was the winner of the June 2016 competition to win a replica Euro 2016 football.
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the Sports.net giveaway, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by our Terms & Conditions. You are also consenting to Take That Ltd storing your details in accordance with the Data Protection Act, and agree to receive further information on this giveaway, future email newsletters from our brands, and customer research enquiries. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online and you can opt out at any time via the unsubscribe options within these communications. For any technical questions regarding this giveaway, please email us at directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Take That Ltd., Registered address Tattersall House, East Parade, Harrogate HG1 5LT (do not send entries to this address).
- The #FreebieFriday Giveaway is running across the Facebook and Twitter accounts of Sports.net and one winner will be randomly selected from the entries across all accounts.
- To enter: Through Facebook: participants must 'Like' the Sports.net Facebook page: www.facebook.com/sportspreviewsandtips/ and 'Like' and ‘Share’ the giveaway post. Through Twitter: participants must 'Follow' the Sports.net Twitter account: www.twitter.com/_sportstips and 'Retweet' the giveaway post and reply to the tweet.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Adidas, Team GB, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants entering through Facebook agree to give Facebook a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with this giveaway.
- The winner will be required to participate in publicity arising from this Promotion, including a photograph and quote about their prize win which will be featured on the website and Sports.net’s social media pages.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules of the Promotion and consent to the holding of their personal data by the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry requirements form part of the rules of entry into the giveaway.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to settle any such disputes or issues.
- All participants fulfilling the entry requirements of the promotion will be entered into the random draw to win a mystery prize. Prizes will be awarded at random.
- No purchase is necessary.
- In order to win a prize, entrants must be able to provide a full name, address, contact number, and valid email address for verification purposes as well as postal purposes.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries or those failing to meet the entry requirements will not be accepted.
- No liability is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network failure, computer hardware failure, software failure or other delivery method of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The giveaway will open on Friday at 08:00 BST and close at 17:00 on the same day.
- Sports.net reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
- One winner will be selected at random from all entries once the 17:00 deadline has passed. The winner will be contacted shortly after. Once the winner's eligibility has been confirmed, Sports.net will arrange the delivery of the prize to the winner.
- Participants must be resident in the UK to be eligible.
- One winner will be selected at random from all entries after the 17:00 deadline. The winner will be contacted shortly after. Once the winner's eligibility has been confirmed, Sports.net will arrange the delivery of the prize to the winner.
- The competition will close at 17:00 on Friday 25th August 2017.
- In the event that Sports.net is unable to contact the first entry drawn within 24 hours, or if the winner fails to comply with the publicity requirements stated or is otherwise not eligible under those Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to re-draw the prize and award it a second randomly picked entrant.
- This Promotion is open to anyone aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of age, identity and residency.
- Prizes are not transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (in whole or in part) for alternative prizes of equal or greater value. There is no cash alternative.
- The winner's details (name and town only) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked "Sports.net – #FreebieFriday Mystery Prize Giveaway" to the following address: Take That Ltd., PO Box 200, Harrogate HG1 2YR within ten weeks of the published closing date.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to their full name, town of residency and a photo of themselves being included on our site(s) for publicity purposes.