- Christopher Biggins: Biggins is mostly famous as a pantomime dame but is arguably the best known of this year’s cast, which says a lot. A nice and jolly fellow.
- Saira Khan: She first came to the public’s attention as an argumentative contestant on the first series of The Apprentice. Likely to talk a lot.
- Frankie Grande: The brother of pop star Ariana Grande and apparently a ‘YouTube sensation’, he says he likes to sing and dance all the time, which shouldn’t be at all annoying.
- Ricky Norwood: He appeared as ‘Fatboy’ in EastEnders and seemed to be one of the more balanced housemates on launch night. Could be overshadowed by bigger personalities.
- Renee Graziano: Appears in the US reality show Mob Wives and seems enormously proud to be part of the Mafia. Swears all the time and owns a preposterous plastic posterior.
- Marnie Simpson: Hoping to become the third person from Geordie Shore to win Celebrity Big Brother, she might just come across as a little bit shallow.
- James Whale: A TV and radio host, Whale endeared himself to the crowd on launch night by saying that men and women could never be equal.
- Aubrey O’Day: A reality TV star and pop singer from California, O’Day has a lot of confidence in herself and is no shrinking violet. Will not be afraid to speak her mind.
- Stephen Bear: He is from Ex On The Beach and acts in a way which makes Joey Essex look like a university professor. Could be unintentionally hilarious.
- Katie Waissel: Former X Factor contestant who seemed dangerously desperate for fame during her time on the singing show, but now claims to be more mature.
- Lewis Bloor: A TOWIE heartthrob who says he has now ‘outgrown’ Essex, Bloor made a good impression on launch night with a smart suit and relatively normal personality.
- Grant Bovey: A former businessman who became a regular victim for the tabloids due his on-off-on-off relationship with Anthea Turner and reputation as a love rat.
- Chloe Khan: One-time X Factor reject who has gone on to become a Playboy model and doesn't seem to enjoy wearing many clothes.
- Colin Newell: Also known as ‘Heavy D’ from Storage Hunters, Newell loves to frequently shout the word ‘Boom!’ for some reason, which could grate with one or two viewers.
- Sam Fox: Former Page 3 girl Fox has also had work in music and TV and has been watching Big Brother since the start, but will she be controversial enough to get much coverage?
Biggins is a proven winner in big reality TV shows, having been crowned King of the Jungle in I’m a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here back in 2007. He may be the favourite and as such have the shortest odds, but it would be brave to bet against Biggins, even though Bear told viewers as he walked in to ‘lump your money on me’, saying he was a sure thing at 12/1.
Bear’s odds have come in since then, so he could be worth a punt, but it is probably a good idea just to observe a couple of the inevitable arguments to see who seems reasonable before plumping for any of the outsiders. Biggins has the charm and good sense not to become embroiled in such fireworks, so it will take a considerable effort to prevent him from landing another heavyweight reality TV title.
- Sports.net’s top tip: Biggins to win Celebrity Big Brother - 7/2
*Please note, odds may fluctuate.