- Peterborough United - Following a 2-2 draw at Meadow Lane, Peterborough will be hoping to make home advantage count as they take on Notts County for the right to play Premier League leaders Chelsea in the third round. Posh are unbeaten in their last two league games, hitting seven goals in the process, and should be too strong for their League 2 opponents who are winless in five. - Peterborough to win: 4/6 William Hill
- Celtic - Brendan Rodgers has enjoyed a terrific start to life north of the border. The former Liverpool boss has seen his side drop just two points from their opening 16 league games as the Hoops chase a sixth straight title. A midweek clash with bottom side Partick Thistle shouldn’t prove too taxing, allowing Rodgers to extend his unbeaten run at Celtic Park. - Celtic to win to nil: 20/23 BetVictor
- Plymouth Argyle - Following a draw in their original fixture, Plymouth will be eying a place in the FA Cup third round at the second time of asking against a Newport side who sit bottom of the Football League. A glamour tie with Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool awaits the winner, with the Pilgrims looking to progress despite being the away side in this replay. - Plymouth Argyle to win: 6/4 Bet365
- Bayern Munich - Having recently regained their place at the summit of the Bundesliga, German big-hitters Bayern won’t want to slip down the table again, especially as they welcome title challengers RB Leipzig to the Allianz Arena. The two sides are level on points at the top, but expect Bayern’s superiority to show in a game that could see both sides find the target. - Bayern Munich to win and BTTS: 2/1 BetVictor
- Millwall/Charlton Athletic - With both sides currently residing in mid table, this game presents the ideal opportunity for one of these underperforming London clubs to propel themselves back into the promotion picture ahead of the upcoming festive fixtures. However, given the away side’s propensity to draw this term (ten draws in 21 league games) a stalemate in this game could be a good call. - Draw: 23/10 William Hill
- Hearts - Following a run of two wins in nine games, Hearts will be hoping to return to winning ways when they travel to Dens Park to face Scottish Premiership strugglers Dundee. The Edinburgh club are still adapting to life under new manager Ian Cathro following the departure of Robbie Neilson earlier this month, but expect them to make light work of the Dees. - Hearts to win: 21/20 William Hill
- Estimated Odds: 135/1 (Based on 6 fold odds from Bet365)
*Please note, odds may fluctuate.