How the Bookies See it:
- Winner: Manchester United 8/11, Draw 27/10, Leicester 4/1 - Paddy Power
- First Goalscorer: Zlatan Ibrahimovic (MNU) 7/2, Marcus Rashford (MNU) 4/1, Wayne Rooney (MNU) 4/1 - Sky Bet
- Correct Score: Man Utd 1-0 6/1, Draw 1-1 7/1, Man Utd 2-0 15/2 - BetVictor
- Leicester City’s form has been disappointing all season after their stunning title triumph last year, but the last few weeks have been particularly bad and the 1-0 defeat by Burnley in their most recent match was a third straight loss. They have failed to score in four consecutive matches and head into the latest round of games just two points clear of the relegation zone.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in 14 league games, but have frustratingly had to settle for draws in their last three matches against Liverpool, Stoke City and Hull City. They remain in sixth place, four points adrift of fourth spot and 14 behind leaders Chelsea.
- United thrashed Leicester 4-1 at Old Trafford in September after producing a sensational first-half performance. They also won the Community Shield 2-1, while both matches between the teams last season finished 1-1.
Manchester United were denied by a string of fine saves from Eldin Jakupovic as they drew 0-0 with Hull City on Wednesday, but generally they have been playing at a high level for the past couple of months and will feel confident of returning to winning ways. Jose Mourinho may decide to ring the changes and freshen up his attack against Leicester, but one man who is sure to keep his place is Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and odds of 3/2 on a score/win double for the Swedish striker look very inviting as he bids to bounce back from a couple of games without a goal.
Leicester’s defence has not shown any solidity in the last few games and was also ripped apart at Old Trafford when the two teams last met. There is still a huge amount of talent at Claudio Ranieri’s disposal, though, and even this season there have been times when Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and co have conjured up some magic, perhaps most notably in December’s 4-2 victory over Manchester City. Both teams have scored in the last six matches between the sides, and with Leicester’s mix of attacking flair and brittle back line there is a great chance the pattern will continue. United should still prove too strong, though, and Bet365 has a price of 3/1 that Jose Mourinho’s men will win and both teams will score.
- Sports.net’s top tip: Manchester United to win and both teams to score - 3/1 at Bet365
*Please note, odds may fluctuate.