- Manchester United - Jose Mourinho’s men will aim to take a huge step towards their second Wembley appearance under the charismatic Portuguese manager when they face a beleaguered Hull City side in the first leg of their EFL Cup semi-final. The Red Devils made light work of Championship side Reading in their FA Cup tie on Saturday, and a similar result could be on the cards in their upcoming game with the Tigers - Man United to win: 1/5 Sky Bet.
- Napoli - Gli Azzurri will take a break from their pursuit of a first league title in 27 years to focus on the Coppa Italia, as they face a round of 16 clash with Serie B outfit Spezia. Napoli are firm favourites to see off their west coast rivals with ease and progress to the quarter-finals - Napoli to win to nil: 4/6 Paddy Power.
- Southampton/Liverpool - Both these sides were held to disappointing draws with lower league opposition at the weekend, but expect Claude Puel and Jurgen Klopp to field significantly stronger line-ups in this EFL Cup semi-final first leg. The Reds ran out 6-1 winners on their last visit to St Mary’s in this competition, but don’t count on the scoreline being so one-sided in this game. Home advantage could be key as the Saints aim to nullify the Reds’ formidable front men - Draw: 12/5 Bet365.
- Barcelona - Following a 2-1 defeat in their Copa del Rey round of 16 first leg, Barcelona will be hoping to turn things around at the Camp Nou as they face Athletic Bilbao. The Catalan club are going in search of their third straight cup triumph and should have enough in the tank to overturn a narrow deficit against their Basque opponents - Barcelona to win: 1/5 William Hill.
- Reading - Following a nightmare return to Old Trafford, Jaap Stam will be eager for his Reading side to return to winning ways as they aim to catch Newcastle and Brighton at the top of the Championship. A midweek tussle with QPR might look daunting for the Royals, but the visitors enter this bout with just two wins in nine games since the reappointment of Ian Holloway as manager, a poor run that Reading will be aiming to make worse - Reading to win and BTTS: 3/1 32Red.
- Leeds United/Derby County - The race for playoff places in the Championship is hotting up and this game could have a big say on which team secures one of the four coveted spots and who misses out. Both Leeds and Derby are able to boast impressive defensive records, a factor that could result a tight game with little to chose between the two sides - Draw: 9/4 Bet365.
- Estimated Odds: 96/1 (Based on 6 fold odds from Bet365)
*Please note, odds may fluctuate.