The Grand National is one of the highlights of the sporting calendar and an event in which everyone can participate. Of course, no Grand National would be complete without a sweepstake, so gather your friends, family and co-workers together and share in the ecstasy and excitement of the big race this Saturday!
Below are a number of suggested rules for playing Sports.net’s Grand National Sweepstake:
- Download Sports.net’s Grand National sweepstake kit.
- Cut out each horse’s name and place in a hat.
- Decide on an entry fee and how the winnings will be split (e.g. £2 per entry & winners receive the following percentage of takings: 1st = 60%, 2nd = 30%, 3rd = 10%).
- Once a player has paid the appropriate fee, they can select a name at random from the hat.
- The sweepstake organiser must mark each player’s name next to their selected horse.
- Finally, watch the race at 5:15pm on Saturday 8th April and cheer on your horse.
Download Sweepstake Kit
Simply download Sports.net’s sweepstake kit to start the fun!
Sports.net on Social Media